Real Estate Transfer Required Applications


The above forms are only needed when there is a change in ownership.
A refinance requires just a dye test, municipal lien letter and sewage lien letter.
The sale of a vacant lot only requires a municipal lien letter.
*If you have any further questions as to what is needed, please email Callie at*


Zoning Permits



Zoning Hearing Board Application

Planning Commission Application

Application For Sign Permit

Codes & Ordinances Violation Complaint Form

Landlord – Tenant Form


Building Permits

Residential Building Permit

Residential Deck Guide

Swimming Pool Submittal Guide

Electrical Inspection

Borough Employment Application

Please complete this application, print it out and return to:
Borough of Canonsburg
68 East Pike St
Canonsburg, PA 15317



Council Meeting Minutes (Click here for archived minutes)