The trash and recycling services for the Borough are provided through County Hauling.
Please see the 2024 schedule to right for more information.
Below are guidelines to follow when placing garbage/recycling out for collection:
- Trash/recycling must be placed out the night before, or by 6am the day of, your scheduled collection day.
- All garbage must be bagged. Loose garbage placed in cans will not be collected.
- Bags must be a manageable weight.
- Only 1 large bulk item will be collected per week.
- Carpet must be cut and rolled into sections no larger than 4' in length.
- No building materials will be disposed of. Please obtain a dumpster/bagster for construction projects, which requires a permit though the Code Enforcement office. (Application to right)
- Recycling items must be clean and free of debris. Please rinse/clean all food particles off before placing items in collection container.
- Cardboard boxes are recyclable. Please break them down, flatten, and stack them neatly in the recycling container. (Pizza boxes must be cleaned and free of debris)
For more information on trash and recycling, watch the Noble Environmental Green Challenge video here.